Tuesday 5 February 2013

Café Natura, Ellen Degeneres & a Wind Quintet

One of my favourite breakfast and lunch destinations in Sault Ste. Marie, is Café Natura on Elgin Street. It's bright and comfortable, and the coffee is fantastic, Fair Trade, and Organic. Owned and operated by health care professionals, Kelly and Todd are always eager to make your meal exactly to your specifications, be it gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, etc. They don't believe in white flour, they do believe in healthy salt, and you can even pick up a wide range of homeopathic and herbal supplements, and holistic nutritional literature. Despite all the healthy parameters, the food is varied, flavourful, and delicious. I highly recommend the falafel wrap - if you're in to that sort of thing. 

You always get more than what you pay for at Café Natura. If Todd isn't wandering around trying to convince you to taste-test a new recipe, Kelly is handing out free tickets to the Berlin Phil Wind Quintet performing this Thursday - which is actually to say she gave me the two tickets that someone had given her. And who likes a wind quintet better than I? Had I ever learned to play, I would have been a great proficient (truthfully, that is a Lady Catherine De Bourgh quote). However, when I looked at the tickets this morning, I saw that it begins at 7:30pm. Unfortunately, I am house bound after 6:00pm with Angus's hourly feeding requirements. So in true Ellen Degeneres fashion (were you wondering where she fit in?), I am hosting my second give-away in a row!

If any of my readers would like the two free tickets, regularly priced at $45 each, please comment below with your feelings on wind quintets, and a promise to visit Café Natura.

(some of my readers have had issues commenting when using their mobile - in such a case as this, you can email me at ashleigh.sauve@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a Google account, you can comment by selecting "name/url" and enter whatever screen name you choose. You do not need to include a url. You can also select "anonymous".